Sunday, October 6, 2013

Tough Week...for other reasons

WHAT AM I DOING TO HELP KIDS ACHIEVE?

HOW DO I KNOW WHEN THEY ARE THERE?

WHAT IS THE EVIDENCE?

     I spent most of this week in the hospital with a sick kid...good news is she is getting better but it makes for a mentally and physically exhausting week.
     I think this week I am going to steal an idea from my friend Mike Geyer.  In Academic Chemistry he would give quick little diagnostic assessments as the students were working on scientific notation and other forms of dimensional analysis.  If they scored well and knew what they were doing they could move on, if not it meant more homework.  I kind of like this idea and am going to attempt it in Academic.  Sorry for such a short blog..but the well is running a bit dry.....

No comments:

Post a Comment